Forwin Capital principally engages in various asset management services, including fund management, investment advisory, discretionary investment management, etc. We strive to provide customers with holistic and reliable services in line with our prudent investment policy. Our professional team possesses all-round technical know-how and ample asset management experience. With our solid expertise, we are dedicated to provide professional and high quality wealth management and planning services by offering a series of investment products to diversify risks as well as to meet different appetites and needs of our clients from prestige family office, corporate and individual high-net-worth clients with an clear aim at wealth appreciation.
Leveraging the proven track record and excellent fund management experience of our sister company, Fortune & Royal Asset in Guangzhou, Forwin Capital adheres to the principle of “clients’ interests first”. After evaluating market risks, our investment managers will match suitable fund products to our clients based on their different investment targets and expected returns. We strive to maximize investment returns for our clients as balancing between risks and returns is also our main focus.
- Identify profitable SMEs with solid growth potential and focus on enterprises which have proven track records and stable income streams but requires additional resources for expansion or corporate development
- Work closely with the management teams of investee companies to enhance their corporate value
- According to market changes and other economic factors, review risk exposure and examine the relationship between risk and expected return and the need for asset reallocation
Discretionary Managed Accounts
Our portfolio management experts will employ innovative analytics to help our clients to achieve the optimal risk/return trade-off. Forwin Capital, being the investment manager of our clients, will be delegated to have full discretion in managing their investment accounts and making relevant investment decisions. We dedicates to tailor-make personalized investment plans and strategies in accordance with individual clients’ risk appetite and risk tolerance level, investment horizon and targeted investment returns and other information. We will seek and identify the investment opportunities in global securities markets. We will use exchange traded funds (ETF), bonds and derivative products as hedging tools to mitigate investment portfolio’s risks exposure and volatilities. During the market disruption or extreme market volatility, we may reallocate the assets in the investment portfolio to fixed income or money market instruments to minimize risk exposure.
We will issue periodic statements and transaction updates to our clients. In addition, we will meet our clients from time to time to discuss and review their investment portfolio in terms of latest asset allocation and investment strategies, with an aim to let our clients have clear understanding of their account status.
Investment advisory services
Our investment advisory services allow our clients to better manage their assets without transferring their assets to accounts with Forwin Capital. With our investment team’s extensive experience in the international financial market, we provide advices and recommendations that specifically cater to the needs of individual investors, companies/enterprises and third party fund managers.
Environment and Sustainability
Climate change has been recognized as a source of extreme risk that poses potential financial risks for businesses and undermines sustainability of the world. Since prevention of climate change from causing irreversible damage to ecosystems, societies and economies has become an increasing concern in the world, Forwin Capital Management Limited (“Forwin Capital”) is dedicated to contribute to the prevention of climate change while doing business in Hong Kong. One of our objectives is to engage our asset management business to formulate an appropriate response to climate change so as to achieve the goal of “responsible investing”.
Governance and Stewardship
The environment and sustainability committee for Forwin Capital (the “Environment and Sustainability Committee”) is established to support its Board in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities in a timely manner in respect of setting up a governance framework to oversee how the exposures to climate-related and sustainability-related risks and opportunities are assessed, managed and controlled within the risk appetite of Forwin Capital’s clients while conducting its asset management business, inter alia, as diligent stewards to align the interests of investors.
The Environment and Sustainability Committee, by way of a three-step risk management approach: identify, monitor and make recommendations, is set to provide assistance to the Board of Forwin Capital on the effectiveness of the management of the climate-related and sustainability-related risks facing by the investments managed by Forwin Capital. In terms of recommendations and ultimate goals, the Board of Forwin Capital strives to:
- establish effective strategy of managing environmental impact with a focus on climate, including setting targets, monitoring and reporting performance;
- provide central oversight of the management of climate impact to ensure that climate change informs strategic planning and decision-making across all investment activities within Forwin Capital;
- oversee the management practices which ensure these exposures are controlled in line with the risk appetite of our clients and the environmental strategy within Forwin Capital;
- promote internal awareness and understanding of climate-related threats and opportunities;
- ensure that the actions and responses to climate are proportionate; and
- consider both the transition and physical risks associated with climate change and their impact on a variety of asset classes managed by Forwin Capital, in both the short and long terms.