Forwin Holding Limited was established to develop financial businesses in Hong Kong in 2006. In 2016, Forwin Financial Group (Hong Kong) Limited (“Forwin Group”) was formed with its base in Hong Kong to leverage its position in bridging domestic and overseas markets. Adhering to our corporate belief in offering reliable management with focus on integrity and trustworthiness, Forwin Group has collaborated with renowned global financial institutions to provide diversified financial services such as asset management, securities trading and investment advice for various types of investors (including institutional investors, high-net-worth investors and individuals). We are dedicated to become leaders in the financial industries in Hong Kong and China.
Responsible Officer (Type 1 & 2)
Securities and Futures
08 Jul 2019
- Act as RO with management responsibilities
- Responsible for supervising and monitoring the day-to-day operations, including SFC regulated activities, to ensure all activities comply with SFC regulations
- To provide advice and support to top management on strategic activities and daily operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements
- Applicable laws as well as credit and risk control management
- To formulate, review and update the operational procedures to ensure full regulatory compliance
- To assist in communicating with regulatory bodies
- Current holder of SFC Responsible Officer license for Type 1, 2 and 4
- Degree holder in Finance or other business or quantitative disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Immediate availability is an advantage
Account Executive / Account Manager
20 Nov 2019
- Build and develop network with clients;
- Handle trades execution and daily processing in securities and futures;
- Monitor clients’ positions and margins status;
- Handle client enquiries and provide market information to clients.
- Holder of SFC’s license for Regulated Activity – Type 1;
- Familiar with online trading with strong market senses;
- Good command of Chinese and fluent in Mandarin is an advantage.